Skip to main content

At AUBH, we value the feedback we receive from students concerning academic and nonacademic matters equally. Students can approach the Student Council or the Office of Student Affairs if they would like to make a suggestion or have a concern that needs to be addressed. A student may file a grievance or an official complaint in the cases of an unresolved difference or dispute between themselves and other students, or themselves and an AUBH employee, through the Counsellor’s office. Issues that are typically covered under the grievance procedure include but not limited to the following:

  • exchange of verbal or nonverbal offenses
  • harassment or bullying of others, including cyberbullying • disruption or obstruction
  • threatening or retaliation
  • theft