The University will maintain a comprehensive, integrated First Aid arrangement including the provision of the following facilities:
- Health room with a designated nurse that offers advanced primary care services.
- First Aid boxes that are located in other accessible rooms.
- The Campus Health and Safety Officer will maintain a list of all employees that hold existing First Aid qualifications.
- The campus Nurse is responsible for checking and maintaining all first aid boxes on a regular basis and replenishing materials that have been used in any reported accident or incident.
- The Safety Officer will coordinate additional First Aid training as required.
- The use of First Aid materials should be recorded on the First Aid cases log sheet. If immediate assistance is required, the First Aider must be called by the first member on the scene and notify the emergency services on 999 for ambulance if necessary.