AUBH Innovative Learning & Teaching Conference
Introduction and Background
The COVID-19 pandemic has created the largest disruption of education systems in history, affecting nearly 1.6 billion learners in more than 190 countries and all continents. Closures of schools and other learning spaces have impacted 94% of the world’s student population, up to 99% in low and lower-middle income countries. On the other hand, there is a large gap in practicing latest developments in e-learning and teaching, accordingly the American University of Bahrain would provide audience through `Innovative Learning and Teaching: Lessons from COVID-19’ Conference with latest trending topics in the field of e-learning and teaching.
The main aim of the conference is to bring scholars, researchers, educators, students, professionals, and other groups interested in learning and teaching to present their works on the developments in educational sciences. Bringing rich content on the conference theme will allow participants focus on trends and high impact factors in the global and Middle East higher education.
Innovative Learning and Teaching: Lessons from COVID-19 provides an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields to share their theoretical knowledge, research findings and educational practices with their colleagues and academic community.
The event is already showing tremendous success with prominent speakers such as:
- Dr. Susan E. Saxton, Founding President, American University of Bahrain
- Prof. Mansoor Ahmed Al-Aali, President, Ahlia University
- Prof. Riyadh Hamzah, President, University of Bahrain
- Flower Darby, Director of Teach & Learning, Northern AZ University
- Dr. Maha Bali, Professor of Practice, American University in Cairo
- Dr. Stephanie Moore, Assistant Professor Organization, Information and Learning Sciences, The University of New Mexico
- Prof. Tom Crick, Professor of Digital Education & Policy, Swansea University
- Dr. Reem AlBuainain, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Academic Affairs, Bahrain Polytechnic
- Ewoud de Kok, CEO FeedbackFruits
- Hamad Al-Saie, Middle East Education Lead, Microsoft
To find out more, please visit aelconf.aubh.edu.bh