AUBH grants scholarships to students with exemplary academic performance, personal achievements, and motivation to succeed in an American-style environment. They are also seen as ambassadors of the AUBH mission and vision, who thrive within a diverse and multicultural student body.
The University has created scholarship opportunities for its students including the following:
- The AUBH Scholarship: This scholarship supports numerous Bahraini and international students by providing them up to 100% tuition support over the course of four years. This opportunity also includes an internship at a private company and a right-of-first refusal interview.
To apply for a scholarship, the student must:
- Obtain a GPA of 90% and above or equivalent
- Score an overall score 6.0 points in the IELTS test, with no less than 5.5 in the writing section, and above or equivalent
- Provide all the standard documents required for admission, in addition to a personal portfolio, including evidence of personal and academic achievements, as well as a completed AUBH Problem Solving Test for scholarship applicants
The ranking and selection of applicants will be based on the following:
Applicants may be contacted for an interview with a panel to discuss academic performance and personal goals.
Please ensure to state your interest in an AUBH scholarship when you complete the application form (found under the sponsorship information section).
*Deadline to apply: 11 June, 2022
*Problem-solving test: 25 June, 2022
To download the scholarship pamphlet, please click here.
We are proud that the below sponsors choose to sponsor beneficiaries at AUBH:
- The Ministry of Education’s Scholarship
- The Ministry of Interior’s Scholarship
- The Bahrain Defense Force Scholarship