The Student Affairs is the department or division of services and support for student success at institutions of higher education to enhance student growth and development. Our main focus is to enrich the student experience beyond what happens in the classroom. We also ensure a smooth transition for students from school to university.
- Social and recreational activities: those include a wide range of fun activities such as a movie night, camping, sport tournaments and PlayStation competitions.
- Community services: we would like to encourage our students to engage with the wider Bahraini community and be involved in voluntary work for the good of those in need. Activities may include fund raising, blood donation, supporting cancer patients and orphans.
- Student services: The Student Affairs office also ensures to support students during their journey at AUBH. That is by arranging orientation days, facilitating arrangements for students with special needs or special circumstances, processing appeals and complains, as well as providing counselling sessions.
- Educational activities: our students will be offered the opportunity to visit key organizations and institutions as well as attend guest speaker sessions from specialists in different subject areas.
- Internships and employability: towards the final year of study, we will offer students the opportunity to build links with potential employers and place them into the workplace to accelerate their career progression.